Rocky Mountain Wing Membership
only requirement for membership is a sincere interest in the preservation
of WWII aircraft and the story they tell. Membership is open to
all men and women age 18 and older. We would very much like to have
you as a new member. The dues and privileges of membership are set
forth below. Everyone who joins as a full member enters with the
honorary rank of Colonel.
To apply, merely fill out both the Wing
Membership Application Form and the National
CAF Application For Commission. Attach two checks, one in the
amount of $50.00 payable to the "Rocky Mountain Wing"
and another check for $200.00 payable to the "CAF". Send
all membership information to Personnel Officer, Rocky Mountain Wing CAF,
P.O. Box 4125, Grand Junction, CO 81502. If you have any questions please contact us by phone or Email.
Full Membership (Colonel)
Term: Continual while in good standing and dues are paid.
National membership required.
Cost: Wing dues are $50.00 annually. National dues are
$200 annually. (Membership
dues in the CAF are tax-deductible contributions.)
Benefits and Privileges:
- All members are eligible to serve as flight crew AT NO ADDITIONAL COST,
aircraft handler, and assist in the maintenance and restoration
of the aircraft and our historical displays.
- All members are invited to take part in activities such
as airshows, development of our flying museum and many other
- All members may purchase and wear the member's unit
shirt, cap and patch.
- All members receive the monthly Rocky Mountain Wing Propwash newsletter.
- If you are a qualified pilot, you are eligible to apply for a flying
sponsorship allowing you to serve as pilot in command of a vintage
- Only Colonels can receive a personal access code to
the hangar and ability to access the hangar at any time.
- Only Colonels are allowed to vote on Wing and National
- Only Colonels are eligible to hold elective office and
serve as chairperson on committees.
- Colonels receive free admission to the American Airpower
Heritage Museum (HQ, Midland, Texas).
- Colonels receive a full subscription to the monthly
- Colonels receive a full subscription to our quarterly
- Colonels receive discounts at the HQ museum gift shop.
- Colonels receive CAF Wings, nametag, date of commission
certificate and membership card.
- As a member you have the satisfaction of knowing you
are part of the mission to preserve historically significant
warbirds all over the country and the story they tell.
CAF National Membership Payment Information
There are several options available for payment for membership
in the National CAF. If you are interested in becoming a Colonel
or Life Member today complete the NHQ Application Form. For Commission,
attach your check payable to the "CAF " and send it to
our Personnel Officer at the address first given above.
Go to the website and click on membership. If you go online
to join National be certain you enter Rocky Mountain Wing as the Unit
with which you wish to affiliate.
Bank Draft System
New applications and renewals have the payment option of using
a bank draft system, whereby you remit $56.00 with the application,
and your designated bank account will be debited $16.00 on the
5th day of each month. This method requires an additional form available for HQ.
Life membership in the National organization is available for
a one-time payment of $1,960.00
Rocky Mountain Wing of the Commemorative Air Force
780 Heritage Way
Grand Junction, CO 81506
P.O. Box 4125
Grand Junction, CO 81501
© Commemorative Air Force Inc.